NORDIC STRIDER 3 WALKING STICK
Chinook’s Nordic Strider 3 (Single Pole) is a 3-section anti-shock Hiking Pole. The cork hand grip with web strap provides a superior grip whether you are hiking, helping yourself and your heavy backpack off the ground, snowshoeing or cross country skiing.
Chinook’s Adjustable Hiking Poles will make you believe that 2 legs are good, 3 legs are better and 4 legs are the best on the trails. The outstanding craftsmanship of these strong and lightweight poles will make any hike easier for both novice and experienced hikers.
The Nordic Strider 3 is made from strong and lightweight anodized aluminum. The three-sections of the pole are adjustable allowing them to be collapsed into a compact package for easy storage or extended so they are sized right for your hiking or snowshoeing needs.
The comfortable cork hand grip features a web wrist strap to help stabilize your poles while hiking, or dangle from your wrist when you need to use your hands.
The Nordic Strider 3 hiking pole comes complete with a nordic tip for use on snowy or icy surfaces and a hiking baskets and a snow baskets.
The inside of the poles features Chinook Anti-shock Spring System which can help reduce stress and strain on lower back and knees during long and short treks.
Trekking Pole Features
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum pole
- Three-section adjustable pole
- Comfortable hand grip with web strap
- Nordic tip for use on snowy or icy surfaces
- One set of hiking baskets and one set of snow baskets
- Chinook Antishock Spring system that can help reduce stress and strain on lower back and knees during long and short treks