Magnesium Fire Starter
Spark up the tinder and get the fire going like a pro with this Magnesium Firestarter from North 49. Simply shave off some of the silver magnesium and use your knife to spark the flint for a mesmerizing ignition. This simple tool will last for thousands of fires and doesn’t rely on gas or electricity to do the job. The magnesium burns hot enough to resist poor weather, when a good warm fire may be needed for more than just comfort! Ideal to keep on hand for camping, boating, outdoor living and emergency preparedness.
- Simple to use, just shave off magnesium from the silver side and use your knife to spark the flint and ignite the magnesium
- Magnesium burns very hot and ignites tinder easily
- Lasts for thousands of ignitions
- Compact and light weight
- Not affected by water, use it in any climate
- Perfect for camping, cottage, car, boating, and for emergency kits