M16-03BK FOLDING KNIFE
The M16 is the most popular series that CRKT has ever made. Over the years they have paid homage to the late and revered Kit Carson by keeping his legacy alive with new iterations. This is different. Introducing the M16 that’s adorned in bronze titanium nitride and pushing the tactical folding knife into the realm of everyday carry. The late Kit Carson designed this and many of his other groundbreaking knives in his shop in Vine Grove, Kentucky. Kit’s lasting legacy is anchored to his ranking as a master sergeant and his high-profile membership in the Cutlery Hall of Fame.
The M16®-03BK keeps all we love about Kit’s line of tactical folders and reimagines it as an everyday carry. The versatile spear point blade is built of high-quality Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention and has a black oxide finish for supreme durability. It features the same trusty and recognizable handle design but finished with a bronze titanium nitride to elevate the look.
- Fast Opening: flipper deploys the blade fast
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Reversible clip option provides secure carry
Steel Type:12C27 Sandvik
Blade Style:Spear Point
Lock Type:Frame lock
Handle Material:2Cr13 Stainless Steel