J.B.FIELDS ICELANDIC SOCKS 4557 (65% MERINO WOOL)
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Thermal Hiker is one of the warmest socks on the market because it is made from merino wool and has a thick cushion for added comfort when wearing boots. If you like a more snug fit this sock is perfect for you as it is ribbed on the calf and has a mild compression. Made in Canada and designed to withstand the most extreme conditions this sock is sure to make a difference when it matters most!
Medium (Women's 5-9 Shoe / Men's 4-8 Shoe)
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9 -13 Shoe)
- Content: 65% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 7% Lycra Spandex
- Full thermal padding perfect for colder climates (Heavy Weight)
- Merino Wool - We use the finest quality wool for exceptional softness & comfort!
- Nylon reinforced sole- For added durability
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!