CSA OSHAWA 8" BOOT (MEN'S)
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Outdoor style meets steel-toe performance in these waterproof work boots. An oil- and slip-resistant outsole helps keeps you focused, while the 8” collar is ideal for jobs that require full-height protection.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATEPuncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant midsole plate—CSA Certified
- Torsional stability shank (TSS) for midfoot support
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
Steel ToeDUTY TYPE
WEIGHT28.2 oz / 798.6 gCOLLAR HEIGHT
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
8.0 in / 20.3 cmCARE
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.