CANADIAN EXTREME COLD WEATHER PARKA
The Canadian Army Extreme Cold Weather (ECW) Parka is a serious jacket designed for the harsh Canadian winter conditions.
With large front pockets and pockets in the liner you can fit all needed gear into this jacket with room to spare!
All our Parkas are used in various good condition . May be a variant in fading or wear and tear but all are complete with working zippers ,pockets and hood.
- Outer shell of durable 65% cotton / 35% polyester blend.
- Full length, 2-way, metal front zipper with pull tabs.
- Full length inner and outer wind flaps with strong, 7 button closure.
- High rise collar for added chin and neck protection.
- 2 diagonal bellows chest pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Roomy 3-piece sleeve with adjustable, buttoned cuffs.
- Inner drawstring waist.
- Roomy, detachable hood secures to parka with metal zipper, concealed by a triple buttoned flap.
- Wide, all-around peak with stiffener.
- Removable, insulated inner liner.