BUSHCRAFT SURVIVAL BLACK KNIFE
The Morakniv Bushcraft Survival Black is an indispensable tool for a variety of outdoor, hunting, emergency, or tactical applications. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding and at the core is the Bushcraft Black knife with its razor-sharp.
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosive black coating
- Black plastic sheath with integrated diamond sharpener and Fire Starter; ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Morakniv Fire Starter yields 7,000 strikes and produces 3,000 Degree sparks; works when wet
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Total Length: 9.1" (232mm)
- Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154g)