|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Original Combat Pistol Leash™ is the safest way to secure your firearm and sensitive equipment while on combat ops, patrolling, rappelling, running, take-downs, entries and many other tactical maneuvers. Used by thousands of Soldiers, Navy SEALs, DEA, USMC, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, and countless LE Tactical Units. The resilient coiled cord with copper strands is lightweight, ultra-strong, low profile, and allows a full range of shooting motion. The patented slide bar allows for the deployment of the weapon with absolutely no interference. Pistol Leash is the only coil lanyard possessing this quality system. Popular with boaters, hunters and fishermen to retain GPS, radios and other electronic gear.
• High density retraction coil of durable rubber with 5 separate bundles of copper wire for maximum strength
• Patented slide bar eliminate interference with deployment.
• Two heavy duty swivels for tangle free use
• Cordura nylon and Velcro equipment belt attachment system
• Foolproof lanyard hole hook also adapts to virtually any lanyard hole or ring
• Strong secure "S" style clip
• Weight: 3.2 oz
• U.S. Patent 6,427,373 B1
• Made in USA
• Pistol Leash Unlimited