KITH BLACK KNIFE 6433
The Kith is designed by veteran knifemaker Ken Steigerwalt, who takes inspiration from traditional midlock joints and backlock folders to create a whole new approach with his front lock design. Intuitively constructed, opening the blade feels second-nature, giving this knife’s Old English name for “friend” a whole other meaning.
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Safe and Secure: Unique front lock mechanism utilizes the liners as springs
- Ambidextrous: Thumb stud and front lock allows blade opening and closing with either hand
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket