KEEN DETROIT SOFTTOE 8" BOOT (MEN'S)
The Detroit 8” (Soft Toe) is a high collared work horse work boot. Made from waterproof nubuck leather with a KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane, this construction boot will keep you dry out in the field or at a rain drenched work site.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
Soft ToeDUTY TYPE
WEIGHT22.7 oz / 643.5 gCOLLAR HEIGHT
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
8.0 in / 20.3 cmCARE
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.