FENIX PD35 FLASHLIGHT
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Stainless steel side switch to select output mode under outdoor mode
- Side switch only capable of mode changing under tactical
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters last-used output mode when turned on
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- LED: CREE XP-L (V5) LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 200 meters (656 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 10000 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 10 Min.
- High - 500 Lumens - 2 Hours 55 Min.
- Medium - 200 Lumens - 8 Hours 30 Min.
- Low - 60 Lumens - 29 Hours 15 Min.
- Ultralow - 8 Lumens - 140 Hours
- Strobe - 1000 Lumens - N/A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 5.5" (139 mm)
- Diameter - 1.0" (24 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Batteries): 3.0 oz. (87 g)