DR. MARTENS BUTTERSCOTCH VINTAGE CHELSEA BOOTS
The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized ankle, it's a versatile boot that works with everything.
This season, the boot comes in rich Vintage leather in subtle shades of butterscotch and blue.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Vintage, a subtle two-tone effect leather with a polished finish
A full-grain, rub-off leather, which produces a luscious, bright, two-tone effect when rubbed-off and polished.