CSA OSHAWA 8" WP (LADIES)
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Outdoor style meets steel-toe performance in these waterproof work boots. An oil- and slip-resistant outsole helps keeps you focused, while the 8” collar is ideal for jobs that require full-height protection.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Contoured heel lock
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Women's specific last for better comfort and fit
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
Steel ToeDUTY TYPE
WEIGHT24.0 oz / 680.4 gCOLLAR HEIGHT
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
8.0 in / 20.3 cmCARE
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.