CHOGAN HATCHET ORANGE
Designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical, the Chogan™ Hatchet is based on a classic rifelman’s tomahawk hatchet from 1804. Made from a solid chunk of 1055 carbon steel that is hot forged into a rock-solid head, this multipurpose tool splits the work of setting up your campsite in half. Equipped with a tough, yet lightweight glass-reinforced nylon handle made to withstand humidity, this hatchet axe combo chops up kindling to keep your fire roaring, while hammering stakes deep into the ground. Both practical and tactical, you’ll never feel more confident with this in your adventure bag.
- Forged Tough: 1055 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Manganese Phosphate coating improves corrosion resistance
- Multi-Purpose Utility: Easily split wood or hammer tent stakes
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Accessory Options: Lanyard hole for additional retention
0 stars based on 0 reviews