CAMP 10 TAN
- Blade steel selected for quality and durability according to use; 65Mn boasts toughness for hard use applications; measures 56 on Rockwell Hardness Scale (HRC); black powdercoat makes maintenance easy.
- Camp 10 - Tan can cut, split, slash, scrape, bushwhack and hack — anything necessary to clear a field, trail, shore, roost, fence line, thicket, garden, glade, hunting sight line, clearing or pasture.
- Sheath made from tan nylon polymer threaded with glass for strength, stiffness and stability; sheath has safety strap to keep blade secure, dual straps for leg or military molle carry and belt strap.
- Textured grip designed for heightened safety during rigorous use; handle has guard at top and bottom to protect thumb and fingers; other features include double lanyard holes and black hardware.
- Blade length: 10 inches; overall length: 16 inches; weight 18.3 ounces without sheath, 24 ounces with sheath; Kershaw warranty for original owner when knife is used and maintained as intended.