BRITISH COMBAT PANTS MTP
These British Army surplus PCS MTP combat trousers are currently issued to serving personnel as part of the new Personal Clothing System (PCS).
The hard-wearing combats have been fully redesigned and upgraded from previous CS95 trousers and include a number of significant improvements.
The two large bellowed map/cargo pockets are now angled for easier access and have shrouded buttons to prevent snagging.
The cut is also more generous, allowing for more flexible movement when they are worn over other garments.
With a reinforced seat/crotch panel and the use of heavy-duty MTP camouflage polycotton, they are extremely strong and durable.
Large belt loops allow various belts to be worn and drawcord ankles let you adjust to your preferred footwear.
- Condition: New (also available in Grade 1 condition)
- Current issue British Army PCS Combat Trousers
- Made from heavy-duty MTP polycotton
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Infrared reflecting IRR
- 2 waist pockets with mesh lining
- 2 bellowed angled leg pockets with concealed button fastening
- 1 rear pocket with concealed button fastening
- Small zipped secure pocket in the left waist pocket
- Reinforced crotch and seat panels
- Wide 3" belt loops
- Zip fly with button fastening
- Drawcord leg adjusters
- Multicam compatible